Кто-нибудь может помочь подставить глаголы в правильной форме? Conditional Sentences. Complete the sentences below using the correct form of the verbs
Кто-нибудь может помочь подставить глаголы в правильной форме?
Conditional Sentences. Complete the sentences below using the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
1. If my parents ____________________ (be) as strict as yours, I __________________________ (leave) home.
2. Unfortunately, we ____________________________ (not be able) to go skiing next week if there _________
(not be) enough snow.
3. I ________________________ (go) to the beach more often if it _____________________ (not be) so crowded,
but there’s hardly any room to move.
4. If you __________________________ (not like) your job, ________________ (look) for another one.
5. We were very late because of the traffic. We ____________________________ (get) there sooner if we
________________________ (take) the train.
6. If couples _________________________ (not want) to get married in church, they ________________ (can) go
to a registry office.
7. If I ______________________ (be) you, I ___________________________ (make) an appointment today.
8. You have been working so hard recently. I _________________________ (ask) your boss for a raise if I
________________ (be) you.
9. Quickly! We _______________________ (miss) our plane if we ___________________ (not hurry)!
10. We spent most of our holiday walking in the mountains. We ______________________________ (go) skiing if
there ______________________ (be) more snow, but it was a mild winter last year.
11. I’m sorry, I __________________________ (lend) you the money if I _____________________ (have) it but I’ve
already spent my pocket money for this week.
12. If Ruth ___________________________ (put) on a helmet, she ___________________________ (not be injured)
in the accident.
13. If you _____________________ (win) the lottery, who _________________________________ (you / tell) first?
14. Why didn’t you phone? If I _________________ (know) you were coming, I ____________________ (meet) you
at the airport.
15. The machine _______________ (not work) if it ________________ (not have) enough oil.
16. If I still _________________ (feel) sick, I _________________ (not go) on holiday next weekend.
17. It’s a pity you missed the party. If you ___________________ (come), you _____________________ (meet) my
friends from Hungary.
18. You make such delicious cakes! If you __________________ (sell) them, you ____________________ (make) a
19. If we __________________ (have) some tools, we__________________ (be) able to repair the car, but we
haven’t got any with us.
20. If a balloon _____________ (be) filled with hot air, it _____________ (rise).
- 1.were I’ll leave. 2.won’t be able, isn’t. 3. Should go, wasn’t 4.don’t like, look for 5. Should get, took. 6. Don’t want, can go 7. Were , would make 8. Would ask, were 9. We’ll miss, don’t 10. Should go, was 11. Should lend, had 12. Put, wouldn’t be 13. Won , should you tell 14. Knew, would meet 15. Wouldn’t work , didn’t have 16. Feel, I won’t go 17. Came, would meet 18. Sell, you’ll make 19. Had, should be able. 20. Was, rised.