Ответьте на вопросы пожалуйста When can people be pop-eyed? Is it compliment to be called a «chatterbox»?3. Can you name the usual containers for
Ответьте на вопросы пожалуйста
1. When can people be pop-eyed?
2. Is it compliment to be called a «chatterbox»?
3. Can you name the usual containers for milk, lemonade, jam, sugar, cream and flour?
4. What is the title of Mark Twain’s book about Tom Sawyer?
5. What usually makes a room cosy?
6. Have you ever spoiled a dish? How did it happen?
7. Who do the police usually search for?
8. Why do you have to keep a watchful eye on the milk when you boil it?
9. What happened to Cinderella when the magic spell was bpoken?
10. When do people pick fruit and vegetables in the place where you live?
11. Which is better: to devour books or read them slowly and carefully? Does it depend on the book?
- 1.people can be pop-eyed when the are scared
2.no,it isn’t. because it means that someone speaks a lot without sense
3. i think it name *carton*
4.the title is The adventures of Tom Sawyer
5.The furniture and the light usually make the room cosy
6.no,I have never spoiled
7.the police usually search for crimminals and robbers
8.because when the milk begin to boil it pour out
остальное как то ваше мнение чтоли