с английским. Решите тест 18,19,20на фотографияхНемного написала тест 20,но думаю и так видно на фотографиях. Past Simple or Perfect? I enjoye
Помогите с английским.Решите тест 18,19,20(на фотографиях)Немного написала тест 20,но думаю и так видно на фотографиях.
Past Simple or Perfect?
1.I (enjoyed/had enjoyed) the film even though I (saw/had seen) in before
2.I got up late that morning so when I (arrived/had arrived) at the station,the train (already left/had already left)
3.I couldnt speak to them because when I (phoned/had phoned),they (went/had gone) out already.
4.we realized that we (met/had met) before as soon as we (saw/had seen) each other.
5.They (lived/had lived) in their house for twenty years when they (diceded/had diceded) to sell it.
6/My sister (bought/had bought) me a novel but I(already/began/had already began) it
7.As soon as I heard his voice,I(knew/had known) we (met/had met) before
I (enjoyed/ the film even though I (saw/ n) it before.
2) I got up late this morning so when I (arrived/ at the station, the train ( had already left).
3) I couldn’t speak to them because when i (phoned/ , they (went, gone) out.
4) We realized that we (met) before as soon as we (saw/) each other.
5) They ( had lived/ in their house for twenty years when they (decided) to sell it.
6) My sister (bought/me a novel but I had already read) it.
7) As soon as I heard his voice, I (knew/ we (met/ before.
8) When I (opened/ the door, the lesson (/ had already begun).
9) She (/ had painted) the wall before the children (came home.
10) The pupils hadn’t finished) the test when the bell (rang/
11) I (met) Ann a week ago. She (just returned/ from a business trip.
12) As soon as I (heard/ a cry, I (ran/ out of the room.
13) I (tried/ to phone John in the morning, but he ( had already left).
14) The children (didn’t clean) the room before their parents (came/ ) home.
15) I (finished/ writing the project act 6 o’clock yesterday.
16) I (wrote/n) the composition by 6 o’clock yesterday.
17) The teacher (understood/ ) that the pupils ( hadn’t done) their homework.